Register now for It Pays to be Honest
Business Success Workshop: It Pays to be Honest
Join successful business owners, CEO’s, executives and managers at this Business Success Workshop at the Arid Club in Boise on May 24, 2017 from 7:30-11:30am.
During the workshop you will learn:
- Strategies to help you generate more leads for your company
- Tactics to help you target and market to your ideal customers
- How to keep your advertising ethical and effective
- Case studies on the best trust building marketing practices
- How to increase the number of sales appointments with new business
- How to increase the buying motivation of your sales prospects
You will walk away with not only some great strategies and tactics for your organization, but also new connections to grow your business! There will be a structured trust building event at the end.
Rhea Allen, President/CEO, from Peppershock Media, will help you generate more leads by focusing on the numbers: “Measure what you Treasure!”
Dale Dixon, Chief Innovation Officer, from the Better Business Bureau Northwest, will speak about ethics in marketing and share some great stories.
Terry Hansen, Executive Leadership Trainer, from The Hansen Group, will discuss ways to schedule more sales appointment by tapping into what really motivates people to buy.
Breakfast and beverages will also be served, so come hungry! Plus, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a beautiful gift basket provided by Peppershock Media. The basket includes a copy of the book “The Compete Leader,” Everything you Need to Become a High Performing Leader, by Ron Price and Randy Lisk.
Who Should Attend: Marketing Managers/Directors, Marketing Coordinators, CEOs, Business Owners