Summary Description: This position is responsible for locating new business opportunities for Peppershock Media Productions and for monitoring and maintaining relationships with current clients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To generate business generating gross revenue and gross margins based on annual targets mutually agreed upon with manager.
- Target and develop new and prospective clients.
- Play a key role in the development and presentation of proposals for clients.
- Keep the manager informed of potential projects, along with probability of securing the projects.
- Develop and monitor marketing budget.
2. To maintain and nurture client relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge and support of company mission, vision, values, standards, policies and procedures to attract and retain clients.
- Develop and maintain an evaluation process to gather and analyze feedback from clients. • Maintain regular communication with clients before, during and after project completion to ensure expectations are being met or exceeded.
3. To create and maintain a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Perform market research and analysis to determine the best direction for the strategic growth of the company.
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of potential new market segments.
- Assist in planning and publicizing any event that highlights Peppershock’s services and accomplishments.
- Actively participate in public speaking to community organizations and trade shows to enhance public relations, marketing and development of Peppershock.
Job Knowledge, Skills/Abilities, and Experience: Must possess a minimum of 2 years of sales, marketing experience, preferably in the media production industry. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, project management, or related field; or equivalent combination of work experience and education is helpful but not required. Must possess highly effective organizational, planning and management skills, excellent writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others. Ability to work under stress, with interruptions and under tight deadlines is also important. Must be able to exhibit independent judgment to determine project guidelines, purpose, follow-through and completion. Able to develop financial reports including budgetary guidelines and project expenditures. Must be able to problem solve, answer questions and evaluate results of performance. Must be a proficient communicator and listener, able to work with minimal supervision, independently and as a part of a team. Must be computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Please send letter of interest, resume’, salary history, at least 3 references, and work availability to email@example.com