For a chance to win prizes from Peppershock, post photos of your charitable holiday deeds to our Facebook page (Peppershock Media) OR send a link to your photo on Twitter to @peppershock. Charitable actions must be accompanied by a caption explaining the good deed and the organization that benefited.
Suggested Organizations and Deeds:
- Boys & Girls Club: Donate winter clothing items to any Club location.
- Boise Rescue Mission: Donate non-perishable food or clothing items.
- Salvation Army: Donate to one of many red-kettles around the Treasure Valley.
- Idaho Humane Society: Donate pet food at any Zamzow’s location or the Humane Society.
- Idaho Youth Ranch: Donate winter clothing items to any Idaho Youth Ranch location.
- Angel Tree: Adopt an angel at any Angel Tree location.
- Idaho Food Bank: Donate non-perishable food items at any Treasure Valley Commercial Tire location for the Tire-D of Hunger project.
- ANY other non-profit, charitable organization in the Treasure Valley.
Winners will be selected based on creativity and cheeriness of their good deed.
You Could Win:
- Idaho Stampede Basketball tickets & Fan apparel
- Fastlane Indoor Kart Racing passes
- Tanzanite Salon & Spa gift certificate
- Handyman Connection services certificate
- Select Prizes from Intermountain Community Bank
- Grand Prize Holiday Package
- And more…
Check out our 2010 Holiday Card at: