Position description for: Part-Time Content Marketer (20-29 hours/week)
Do you enjoy telling stories? We are seeking an insightful, strategic Content Marketer to add to our team. A successful candidate for this position will have the ability to leverage their creative writing ability to create compelling, relevant content on behalf of Peppershock and our clients. This position is ideal for an individual who thrives in a collaborative environment and enjoys learning new things. The successful candidate will enjoy a fun working environment where their creative minds are challenged daily. Job responsibilities include: researching topics, writing social media posts, scheduling social media posts, generating social media topics, writing blog posts, writing content for newsletters, working with graphic designers to create infographics and creative content. Candidates must be able to show examples of these skills as well as competence in creative development, proofreading, composition, writing, deadlines, time management, and teamwork.
- Experience writing and publishing professional content
- Experience creating visual stories around data using infographics and visualization tools
- Exhibit excellent writing skills, please submit samples/links to your work with your application
- Basic experience with Hootsuite or similar publishing tool is a plus
- Social Media savvy, familiar with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Self-starter – you will need to plan, research, write, edit and publish your work with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Journalism preferred, but not mandatory
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.