Position description for: Full-Time Graphic Designer (40 hours/week)
We are seeking a creative, passionate Graphic Designer to add to our team. This position is for an individual who can contribute to the collaborative design process and take designs from concept to final production. The successful candidate will enjoy a fun working environment where their creative minds are challenged daily. Job responsibilities include: designing and creating print ads, branding/identity materials, brochures, posters, billboards, websites, web banners and more. Candidates must be able to show examples of these skills as well as competence in creative development, typography, photography, digital media, proofreading, composition, writing, deadlines, time management, and teamwork. Ideal candidate has a passion for learning.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Art, Graphic Design, or Fine Arts
• 3+ years of professional design experience
• Demonstrated experience designing for digital medium
• Knowledge of HTML and/or language editing software a plus
• Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other image editing software
• Photography, Illustration and Sharp Spring experience a plus
To apply submit a digital portfolio, resume, and references to email@example.com.