Episode 2 of the Marketing Expeditions podcast explains what Content Marketing is and why you need to be producing plenty of expert content to share with your clients and potential clients. Drew and Rhea give tips and tricks on how best to plan and execute a content marketing strategy. Learn specific tools you can use to help keep your content pipeline flowing.
Takeaways from today’s podcast:
- What is content marketing? 0:40
- What exactly is your “brand”? 1:45
- The different tactics to share your content with the world. 4:20
- How bunless burgers opened our eyes to the importance of reworking your content to fit the desires of the audience. 8:40
- The role of Peppershock Media in Content Marketing. 11:45
- The impact improved video quality had for one of our clients’ YouTube presence. 16:25
- How to not be overwhelmed by content marketing. 21:05
- Buyers today sell themselves on products or services based on the content they experience. Your content marketing process is what will set you apart from your competition and attract clients. 22:25
Thanks for listening to Episode 02 of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!