With so many of us working from home, we’ve decided to put together a list of tips and tricks to make your next virtual meeting your best one yet!
- 01:40 Aim high!
- 02:20 Children are to be seen…(or not?)
- 02:57 Is this thing on?
- 03:08 Luke, I am NOT your father…
- 03:33 You’ve got to have more power!
- 04:00 Feeling a little wired?
- 04:20 Hot topic: hot-spot!
- 05:07 Upstream and downstream.
- 05:35 Who let the dogs out?
- 06:36 Stay LIT, like literally.
- 07:04 Staying put, while staying home.
- 07:41 “You’re bleeding me dry!”
- 08:27 To stream, or not to stream…
- 09:15 Give your laptop what it wants.
- 09:42 It’s okay to wine.
- 10:41 2P or not 2P.
- 11:14 Did everyone hear me say that?
- 12:22 Day jammies, night jammies.
- 13:22 Proper linkage.
- 14:08 You can’t get pulled over in your living room.
- 14:48 Bonus tip!
P.S. If you need help with marketing your business or converting your event into a virtual event, Peppershock is here to help you with that, we can also help you promote your virtual event or produce videos for you to showcase on your virtual event. We can help you boost your online advertising and keep your business alive as best as we can. We have an experienced and nimble design team totally used to working from home already at least once a week before all this cra-cra… we have video producers, social media and copywriters, Zoom pros and Google Hangout, Skype or whatever your preferred platform… we got this! We are able and ready to help you from start to finish. Let’s get creative on how we can help you keep your business alive during this C-19 quarantine! Book a virtual 15-minute meeting with Rhea to discuss YOUR next potential pivotal project: www.peppershock.com/book-rhea
Like what you hear but need more information? Meet with Rhea Allen for a 20 minute discovery call: https://meetme.so/PeppershockMedia
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!