Zuzana Dobro is the founder of The WHO Method (www.thewhomethod.com), a system created to help entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, experts, and agencies to get to know their customers deeply and to avoid the pitfalls of attracting the wrong people.
Born in former Czechoslovakia, Zuzana escaped the Iron Curtain and moved to England, speaking very little English and with only £200 in her pockets. She gradually made her way working in the creative industry and landed her “dream job” as an interaction and UX designer. However, something felt odd. Zuzana had an unstoppable desire to fulfill a childhood dream to travel around the world. So she left her comfortable lifestyle and traveled solo for 2 years, even backpacked to Antarctica. It was after her trip where she merged her passion for adventure, travel, and human evolution with her design and creative problem-solving expertise, and embarked on her new journey of entrepreneurship.
- 00:00 – 02:12 Introduction
- 02:12 – 05:48 Traveling the World
- 05:48 – 12:21 Understanding Travel in the Workplace
- 12:21 – 16:25 Backpacking in Alaska
- 16:25 – 23:12 Experience with Clients
- 23:12 – 28:05 Choosing to be an Entrepreneur
- 28:05 – 30:12 Work Ethic and Mastering your Skills
- 30:12 – 41:00 How to Approach Companies
- 41:00 – 42:46 Make Sure to Check Out zuzanadobro.com
- 42:46 – 45:03 The Who Method thewhomethod.com/who-waiting-a
- 45:03 – 46:28 Closing Statements
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!