Trillitye Paullin is the Founder and CEO of Free to Feed, a place for parents to find answers to their questions about infant food sensitivities, empowering them to continue their breastfeeding journey. Trillitye is the mother of two beautiful daughters who had severe infant food sensitivities. After processing the fact that she could hurt her children through breastfeeding, she started researching how to produce breast milk they could properly digest. It was when Trillitye discovered that many parents experience the same troubling situation that Free to Feed was born. In this episode, Trillitye shares with us her impactful story and how she built her company through personal branding.
Visit www.peppershock.com/events to see all our events, including the FREE 2nd Thursday Marketing Expedition Webinars over the lunch hour and the Free Fourth Friday Virtual Meetups at 10 am MST.
- 00:00 – 06:45 Introduction
- 06:45 – 08:34 Awards and Accomplishments
- 08:34 – 09:20 Family Life
- 09:20 – 10:30 How Many People Helped so Far
- 10:30 – 13:23 Market Strategy
- 13:23 – 20:03 Helping Moms and Success Stories
- 20:03 – 20:54 Substitute Sundays
- 20:54 – 25:50 Building Awareness
- 25:50 – 26:31 Be Sure to Check Out www.freetofeed.com/
- 26:31 – 33:12 Back Story
- 33:12 – 34:55 Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years
- 34:55 – 36:47 Closing Statements
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!