Bill Coletti is a reputation management, crisis communications and professional development expert, a keynote speaker, a Wall Street Journal Risk & Compliance panelist, and best- selling author of Critical Moments: The New Mindset of Reputation Management. He has more than 25 years of global experience managing high-stakes crises, issues management, and media relations challenges for both Fortune 500 companies and winning global political campaigns. Bill is the CEO and Founder of Kith, a crisis response and reputation management firm.
- 00:00 – 02:14 Introduction
- 02:14 – 04:58 Explaining “Kin and Kith”
- 04:58 – 09:59 Tools that Helped Along the Way
- 09:59 – 11:21 Crisis Response and Helping Communicators
- 11:21 – 14:14 Exploring in the Business World
- 14:14 – 17:01 Tools used in Business
- 17:01 – 20: 02 Book Recommendations
- 20:02 – 22:10 The Four P’s of Marketing
- 22:10 – 22:24 Don’t Forget to Check out Bill Coletti on LinkedIn
- 22:24 – 22:43 Seeing 5 Years into the Future
- 22:43 – 24:40 Closing Statements
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!