Margy Feldhuhn is the co-owner of Interview Connections, the first and leading podcast booking agency. Margy and her business partner Jessica lead an in-house staff of 13 employees in their Rhode Island office and have successfully scaled the agency to 7 figures. Margy joined the company in 2016 as a contractor, becoming the first employee in 2017 and equal co-owner by 2018. She has helped to quickly scale the business by designing and implementing systems to increase revenue, streamline operations, and achieve the highest quality client experience. Margy has taken on a creative role in the agency as well, co-hosting and producing podcasts and video content for the company. Margy is active in animal rescue and organizes a yearly fundraiser called Art for Animals. In 2019 she was recognized for her efforts with a “Humane Heroes” award. When she’s not busy rescuing pets in need, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts.
- 00:00 – 1:55 Introducing Margy Feldhuhn
- 01:55 – 04:08 Art of Animals
- 04:08 – 08:43 How Margy Got to Where She is Today
- 08:43 – 09:40 Traveling and the Impacts of it
- 09:40 – 14:17 Meeting Jess and Door to Door Sales
- 14:17 – 18:15 Margy’s Marketing; Paid Ads and Guest Expert Profit Lab Facebook Group
- 18:15 – 20:23 2021 and Beyond
- 20:23 – 22:24 Monetizing the Mic
- 22:24 – 24:41 How to be a Guest on a Podcast
- 24:41 – 28:01 Sucess Stories of Margy’s
- 28:01 – 32:24 Margy’s Favorite Resources and Tool
- 32:24 – 34:06 Margy’s Favorite Accomplishment
- 34:06 – 35:19 Guest Expert Profit Lab Facebook Group
- 35:19 – 36:13 Margy’s Pets
- 36:13 – 36:55 Closing and Find More at Peppershock.com
- 36:55 – 37:23 Visit Themarketingexpedition.com to find out more!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!