Darrell Calton, a 38-year radio veteran has been at the helm of Iliad Media Group, formerly known as Impact Radio Group since August of 2008. Calton, an experienced CEO of the broadcast industry manages 13 radio stations in Twin Falls and Boise, Idaho, an interactive digital division, and a media management company that provides various services to other broadcast groups. Iliad Media Group is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
- 00:00 – 00:58 Overview of Darrell Calton, the Iliad Group, and Today’s Podcast Topic
- 00:58 – 1:39 peppershock.com/offers for $20 of free stock from the Stash App
- 1:39 – 2:02 Welcome to the Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 2:02 – 4:18 Darrell Calton and the Iliad Group’s Background
- 4:18 – 8:34 All About the new Podcast Platform App: Listen Boise Experience
- 8:34 – 11:14 Discussion of the Apps Unique Features
- 11:14 – 13:27 How Others Have Utilized the App
- 13:27 – 15:24 App’s Opportunity Aspect for Marketers and Advertisers
- 15:24 – 17:37 Benefits of Podcasting and it’s Growth throughout the Pandemic
- 17:37 – 20:05 Benefits of Using the Listen Boise App
- 20:05 – 24:50 Darrell Breaks Down the App’s Creation Process
- 24:50 – 28:44 Evolution of Radio and it’s Listeners
- 28:44 – 30:45 What’s Next for Listen Boise
- 30:45 – 31:33 Thanks Darrell go to listenboise.com to download the App and Start Listening Today!
- 31:33 – 31:51 Thanks for Listening, Find more Podcasts Online peppershock.com
- 31:51 – 32:20 Check out themarketingexpedition.com to Build Relationships with Others and Find the Latest Marketing Trends
Like what you hear but need more information? Meet with Rhea Allen for a 15-minute discovery call: www.peppershock.com/book-rhea/
Try Ibotta, a cashback rewards app. Make real money every time you shop for groceries, online purchases, and more! Use referral code “gkeecfx” at registration. Sign up at ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/1005cd3f?fr…end_code=gkeecfx
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on SoundCloud or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!