As the creator of OnlineDrea.com, Andréa Jones and her team help small businesses create a BIG impact beyond their brand through authentic social media marketing strategies that focus on building a community of real and engaged followers. Andréa is also the creator of the Savvy Social School, a digital platform designed to teach its 100+ members (predominantly small business owners) how to implement organic social media strategies. For those businesses seeking a curated, done-for-you approach to growing an engaged online audience, Andréa and her team of seven serve nearly two dozen notable brands across the globe.
- 00:00 – 00:18 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition podcast
- 00:18 – 00:31 Here is your host Rhea Allen
- 00:31 – 00:49 Welcome Andréa Jones
- 00:49 – 03:14 About Andréa
- 03:14 – 04:56 The Agency Journey
- 04:56 – 06:18 Consistency on social media
- 06:18 – 08:01 16 ways to connect and network
- 08:01 – 10:31 How Andréa brings her clients success
- 10:31 – 12:04 Growing your social media
- 12:04 – 13:59 Utilizing Clubhouse
- 13:59 – 16:39 The best scheduling tools
- 16:39 – 22:10 Posting organically vs. natively
- 22:10 – 23:48 Andréa’s course
- 23:48 – 27:07 Who in your life has inspired you
- 27:07 – 27:43 Andréa’s podcast
- 27:43 – 29:34 5 year plan
- 29:34 – 31:23 What advice would you give someone that is wanting to pursue a career similar to yours?
- 31:23 – 33:56 How to connect with Andréa https://onlinedrea.com/
- 33:56 – 34:11 Thank you Andréa
- 34:11 – 34:33 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com/ today!
Like what you hear but need more information? Meet with Rhea Allen for a 15-minute discovery call: www.peppershock.com/book-rhea/
Stash is an app for banking, saving, and investing. Try it with this link and add cash, you’ll get $20 of stock and we’ll get a bonus too.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on Spotify or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!