Marko Filipovic is a young entrepreneur and the CEO of GoldenGateGrowth. He started his first agency in June of 2020 and has since scaled it to 7 figures. Marko specializes in helping people build automated systems so that they can run their agency on autopilot while bringing in infinite leads and having that 4 hour work week everyone dreams about. He also helps people use social media as a business platform using his unique strategies that have brought him the income he enjoys today!
- 00:00 – 01:09 Introducing Marko Filipovic
- 01:09 – 02:32 https://www.peppershock.com/product/stash-20-of-a-stock-offer/ $20 of free stock from the Stash App
- 02:32 – 06:48 Marketing Essentials Moment
- 06:48 – 07:05 Welcome to the Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 07:05 – 13:43 Marko shares his story
- 13:43 – 15:44 What Marko wishes he would’ve known
- 15:44 – 19:12 Marko’s successes
- 19:12 – 20:53 Marko shares a promise he made to his grandma
- 20:53 – 31:51 Marko and Rhea Discuss Marko’s marketing journey and tactics that do and don’t work
- 31:51 – 37:36 Marko’s mentors and resources
- 37:36 – 41:56 Ways Marko works with others and how to reach him
- 41:56 – 43:58 Marko shares investment tips
- 43:58 – 45:40 Huge thanks to Marko for sharing his marketing wisdom
- 45:40 – 46:15 Thanks for listening, find more podcasts online peppershock.com
- 46:15 – 46:48 Check out https://themarketingexpedition.com to build relationships with others and find the latest marketing trends
Like what you hear but need more information? Meet with Rhea Allen for a 15-minute discovery call: www.peppershock.com/book-rhea/
Stash is an app for banking, saving, and investing. Try it with this link and add cash, you’ll get $20 of stock and we’ll get a bonus too.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on Spotify or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!