Adam Adams is the founder of GrowYourShow where they help you get your message out to the world. Their clients are getting ranked in the top 1% on Apple Podcast and other top charts which means one thing: His clients have more influence than 99% of the podcasts out there. Adam says the reason most podcasters fail is a lack of marketing. Which is why his niche is to manage that critical piece so you can have more listeners, more downloads, more ratings, and more reviews. Adam has a loyal following in the real estate industry as well as the podcasting industry. After selling his real estate podcast, he launched Podcast on Podcasting, which is ranked as the top podcast to help podcasters.
- 0:00 – 0:18 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition podcast
- 0:18 – 0:37 Welcome Adam
- 0:37 – 4:04 Background of Adam’s journey
- 4:04 – 9:06 Adam’s best learning lessons
- 9:06 – 15:45 Success stories
- 15:45 – 19:44 Upcoming trends
- 19:44 – 24:36 Adam’s tactics for growth
- 24:36 – 27:02 Gaining a sense of normalcy
- 27:02 – 29:40 Conferences for the podcast community
- 29:40 – 41:17 Resources and tools
- 41:17 – 47:37 Effective ways of monetization
- 47:37 – 48:24 How to connect with Adam https://growyourshow.com
- 48:24 – 49:10 Thank you, Adam
- 49:10 – 49:46 Thanks for listening
- 49:46 – 50:17 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com/ today!
Hey! Thought you’d like to try Ibotta, a cashback rewards app that I use to make real money every time I shop for groceries, online purchases, and more! Just use my referral code “gkeecfx” at registration. Sign up today!
Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds. Use this link to get this offer.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on Spotify or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!