Susan Hamilton Meier is a brand strategist and visual artist and the founder of Susan Meier Studio. In her consulting practice, she helps marketing and sales teams across the healthcare ecosystem grow their brands and envision innovative ways to electrify their work. Drawing on her work as an artist, she brings a fresh, creative perspective to strategy. At The Boston Consulting Group, where Susan began her career, she became fascinated by the deep emotional connections that brands can build with consumers. She went on to work for boutique branding agencies, focusing on customer research, product innovation, and packaging design, and has had the privilege to work with some of the world’s leading corporations, including Unilever, Pepsico, Kellogg’s, Mars, Samsung, Genentech, and Novartis. Susan holds a BA in art history from Dartmouth and an MBA from Harvard. Her own creative output includes paintings, sculptures, jewelry, and children.
- 00:00 – 1:40 Susan’s bio
- 1:40 – 2:53 Schedule Once https://www.peppershock.com/product/schedule-once-offer/
- 2:53 – 6:07 Marketing Essentials
- 6:07 – 6:26 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 6:26 – 8:10 Welcome Susan
- 8:10 – 11:15 Susan’s pathway
- 11:15 – 16:36 Current work
- 16:36 – 22:53 Successful experiences
- 22:53 – 28:10 Learning from experiences
- 28:10 – 34:55 Potential trends
- 34:55 – 40:00 Susan’s work structure
- 40:00 – 43:14 Susan’s brand promise
- 43:14 – 47:35 Resources
- 47:35 – 48:00 Thank you, Susan
- 48:00 – 48:30 How to connect with Susan https://www.susanmeierstudio.com/electrify-your-work
- 48:30 – 48:50 Thank you for listening
- 48:50 – 49:29 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com/ today!
ScheduleOnce. Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds. Get the offer here!
Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds. Use this link to get this offer.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please leave us a review on Spotify or iTunes. To make sure you don’t miss out on an episode subscribe here!