Jeff Coyle is a data-driven search engine marketing executive with more than 20 years of experience in the search industry managing products and website networks. Jeff is the Co-founder and Chief Product Officer for MarketMuse, where he is focused on helping content marketers, search engine marketers, agencies, and e-commerce managers build topical authority, improve content quality and turn semantic research into actionable insights. Before joining as Co-founder at MarketMuse, Jeff owned and operated his own inbound marketing consultancy and managed the Traffic, Search, and Engagement team for TechTarget, a leader in B2B technology publishing and lead generation.
- 0:00 – 0:47 Jeff’s Bio
- 0:47 – 1:49 Robinhood Offer https://www.peppershock.com/product/robinhood-app-offer/
- 1:49 – 5:00 Marketing essentials
- 5:00 – 5:18 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition podcast
- 5:18 – 5:33 Welcome Jeff
- 5:33 – 8:50 Jeff’s background
- 8:50 – 13:35 Tips from Jeff
- 13:35 – 18:42 Considerations for Search Engine Optimization
- 18:42 – 25:02 Helpful tools to measure performance
- 25:02 – 31:10 Jeff’s success stories
- 31:10 – 33:52 Advice from Jeff
- 33:52 – 34:43 How to connect with Jeff https://www.marketmuse.com/
- 34:43 – 36:00 MarketMuse’s offerings
- 36:00 – 40:34 Voice Search Optimization
- 40:34 – 41:18 Thank you, Jeff
- 41:18 – 41:50 Content strategy webinar
- 41:50 – 42:22 Thank you for listening
- 42:22 – 42:53 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
You now have a claim to a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook. In order to keep this claim to your stock, sign up and join Robinhood using my link.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.