Master Networking in a Day
How did a little farm girl named Shelly grow up to create a global online community with 6,500 entrepreneurs in one year?
What network did a little 6-year-old city boy named Christopher grow up to create which would attract billionaire Elon Musk and catapult him to become a Fortune 100 global speaker – what he calls next-level networking?
If you are struggling to find consistent clients, unsure how to secure premium fees, and want to exponentially grow your business online, join Shelly and Christopher as they teach you practical, strategic, and simple ways you can master networking to start or scale your business.
Purchase your tickets here
- 0:00 – 3:16 Christopher and Shelly’s bio
- 3:16 – 3:52 Peppershock offer https://www.peppershock.com/product/stash-20-of-a-stock-offer/
- 3:52 – 7:33 Marketing Essentials https://themarketingexpedition.com/2021/08/16/facebook-101-blog-post/
- 7:33 – 7:53 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 7:53 – 8:30 Welcome Christopher and Shelly
- 8:30 – 15:35 How Christopher and Shelly met
- 15:35 – 21:30 What to expect from Master Networking in a Day
- 21:30 – 23:12 https://www.executivenetworkingevents.com/
- 23:12 – 24:37 Consider attending Master Networking in a Day
- 24:37 – 25:45 Worst characteristic that has served them well
- 25:45 – 29:19 What they wish they knew back then
- 29:19 – 29:52 Thank you, Christopher and Shelly
- 29:52 – 30:10 Thanks for listening
- 30:10 – 30:40 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
Stash is an app for banking, saving, and investing. Try it with this link and add cash, you’ll get $20 of stock and we’ll get a bonus too.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.