Daniel Hodges, JD, is an activist dedicated to assisting others with disabilities and chronic illnesses reach their full potential. While in law school, Daniel founded Peaces of Me Foundation; a nonprofit that promotes universal access and inclusion. Daniel’s perspective has been shaped by his experience as a blind man with chronic pain and other conditions. He has spent a lifetime surpassing the low expectations placed before him, and his personal calling is to help others do the same.
- 00:00 – 00:33 Daniel’s Bio
- 00:34 – 14:10 10 Marketing Essentials Moment: Relationship Building vs. Networking
- 14:11 – 15:39 Aspiration offer https://www.peppershock.com/product/aspiration-75-offer/
- 15:40 – 16:09 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 16:10 – 17:30 Welcome Daniel
- 17:31 – 18:50 What made Daniel decide to start law school
- 18:51 – 20:15 Starting a non-profit
- 20:16 – 21:54 Success stories in helping people
- 21:55 – 24:04 Universal Design is the catalyst
- 24:05 – 25:44 Incorporate with marketing agencies to improve SEO
- 25:45 – 26:56 Daniel’s Ideal clients
- 26:57 – 28:24 Building a virtual community for individuals with a disability
- 28:25 – 31:18 Reaching out to people who want to know more about blindness
- 31:19 – 36:36 Starting from scratch and building way back up
- 36:37 – 38:53 “Go after what you want to do rather than what you think you’re capable of.”
- 38:54 – 39:50 Staying on top
- 39:51 – 40:44 How to connect with Daniel
- 40:45 – 41:34 Help people to navigate in this world wherein
- 41:35 – 42:24 Thank you Daniel and thank you everyone for listening.
- 42:24 – 43:10 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
Join us on Aspiration – a financial firm with a conscience! Sign up with my link, spend $250, and we will both get $50 cash and 25 Do Good Dollars to donate! Terms and conditions apply.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.