Yuki Graviet works for the Meridian Library District as the Business Liaison Librarian for the unBound business & tech location. Yuki is passionate about helping local business owners and entrepreneurs navigate resources that will help them thrive in Idaho’s rapidly changing economy. Allison Maier is the Communications Manager at the Meridian Library District. Allison is a nonprofit outreach coordinator, occasional freelance reporter and endeavoring fiction writer based in Boise.
- 00:00 – 00:51 Yuki and Allison’s Bio
- 00:52 – 02:56 https://www.peppershock.com/offers/
- 02:57 – 10:13 Marketing Essentials Moment: What is Clubhouse and why you should join.
- 10:14 – 10:36 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 10:37 -12:02 Welcome ladies!
- 12:03 – 13:16 Yuki on relationship building and information
- 13:17 – 14:01 Allison’s transition from journalism to communication and marketing
- 14:02 – 1 9:05 Working at unBound
- 19:06 – 23:09 Giving the people free access
- 23:10 – 24:24 During the pandemic
- 24:25 – 27:40 Spreading the word about unBound
- 27:41 – 28:55 Favorite book?
- 28:56- 34:20 Yuki and Allison share some of their resources
- 34:21 – 36:08 Yuki was amazed as a newcomer to unBound
- 36:09 – 37:47 Allison was pleasantly surprised that people are engaging to their focus groups
- 37:48- 40:52 If you have an unlimited budget, what would you spend it on
- 40:53 – 45:43 Library as centers of connection for people
- 45:44 – 47:24 How to reach Yuki, Allison, and the Meridian Library District
- 47:25 – 48:18 New Marketing Trends for the New Year
- 48:19 – 49:03 Ladies, Thank you so much! Enjoy the journey!
- 49:04 – 49:49 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
Nadine West. Give friends $10 + FREE SHIPPING with their first order, and you’ll get $10 when they make a purchase
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.