Rich Kagan is the Founder and President of Last Minute Media Deals, an agency that connects large and small businesses with huge ad spots on podcasts, radio, and TV. When these spots need to be filled, shows would rather sell them at a tremendous discount than not at all. Through Last Minute Media deals, they sell these placements for up to 80% off.
- 00:00 – 00:30 Rich’s Bio
- 00:31 – 01:14 https://www.peppershock.com/product/schedule-once-offer/
- 01:15 – 03:09 Marketing Essentials Moment: What does it mean to work with a Google Partner who is Google Ad Words Certified?
- 03:10 – 03:29 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 03:30 – 05:16 Welcome Rich!
- 05:17 – 07:27 Direct Response Advertising
- 07:28 – 13:58 Success stories on Rich’s wide array of different clients
- 13:59 – 14:42 Monday.com is a project management platform
- 14:43 – 18:28 Rich talks about their process in creating ads
- 18:29 – 20:31 CPM – How much it cost to reach a thousand people
- 20:32 – 24:14 Testing commercial ads
- 24:15 – 25:39 Conversing with clients about the budget
- 25:40 – 29:47 Tools and resources that can help you on your journey
- 29:48 – 32:07 Rich’s vision on the Media world
- 32:08 – 33:47 Quick-pick!
- 33:48 – 35:14 If you could step into my shoes for a moment, what would you have asked yourself?
- 35:15 – 38:18 Rich’s biggest marketing challenge recently
- 38:19 – 40:41 How to reach Rich
- 40:42 – 41:11 Thank you so much for joining us today Rich! Enjoy the journey!
- 41:12 – 41:56 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
Schedule Once, super-powered customer scheduling. Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.