Kim Sherman-Labrum is a small business consultant with the IdahoSBDC, where’s she’s worked since 1998. In her capacity as a consultant, she is a professional small business cheerleader, tech-whisperer, mentor, and dream-booster focusing on the digital marketing space. She primarily works with entrepreneurs on their online marketing needs but also has specialties in start-up and franchise businesses. She’s an accomplished speaker/trainer who has developed and delivered content on many topics both locally and nationally.
- 00:00 – 00:36 Kim’s Bio
- 00:37 – 02:13 https://www.peppershock.com/2021/05/new-marketing-trends-for-the-new-year/
- 02:14 – 08:11 Marketing Essentials Moment: Why Should I Hire a Marketing Agency?
- 08:12 – 08:39 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 08:40 -10:00 Welcome to the show Kim!
- 10:01 – 15:36 What does the SBDC do?
- 15:37 – 20:57 Kim shares some of her marketing journey
- 20:58 – 27:03 Keeping up with the trends!
- 27:04 – 33:00 “New Marketing Trends for the New Year” sneak peek!
- 33:01 – 33:44 “Embrace the changes!” – Kim Sherman-Labrum
- 33:45 – 47:12 Rhea and Kim enjoyed the nostalgia brought on to the show
- 47:13 – 48:13 Moving forward to the future
- 48:14 – 49:53 Words of wisdom from Kim
- 49:54 – 50:48 Thank you so much, Kim! Enjoy the journey!
- 50:49 – 51:35 Join https://themarketingexpedition.com today!
Join us on Aspiration – a financial firm with a conscience! Sign up with my link, spend $250, and we will both get $50 cash and 25 Do Good Dollars to donate! Terms and conditions apply.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.