Natasha Miller isn’t your average CEO. She sits at the helm of Entire Productions, the go-to experience design, event and entertainment production company in San Francisco, and has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for three years in a row. Natasha’s passion and commitment to giving back drive her invariable contributions and participation with numerous charitable organizations. She is also performing as a jazz vocalist and a trained classical violinist. Natasha is a proud graduate of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and has studied entrepreneurship at the Harvard Business School and MIT and is a member of The Recording Academy (Grammys), ASCAP, SF Travel, and Meeting Professionals International (MPI). She resides in San Francisco, CA where she is a member and on the board of EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization).
- 00:00 – 01:00 Natasha’s Bio
- 01:01 – 01:36 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 01:37 – 03:26 Welcome to the show, Natasha! A mid-western girl’s story
- 03:27 – 04:09 The go-to experience design and entertainment booking company, Entire Productions
- 04:10 – 07:20 Her book “Relentless: Homeless Teen to Achieving the Entrepreneur Dream”
- 07:21 – 13:20 How Natasha was inspired to share her story
- 13:21 – 15:51 Goal: To impact people positively
- 15:52 – 17:14 Natasha giving a hint of what to discover in her book
- 17:15 – 18:05 Join Kitcaster Today!
- 18:06 – 24:00 Natasha shares her key marketing strategies
- 24:01 – 26:09 Events for March
- 26:10 – 27:17 About the book launch
- 27:18 – 27:35 “In Experiential Marketing, you’re not selling. You’re having people experience the brand.” – Natasha Miller
- 27:36 – 28:22 More books to come under Poignant Press Label
- 28:23 – 30:16 Contact Natasha
- 30:17- 31:18 Thank you so much, Enjoy the journey!
- 31:19 – 32:05 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today
Kitcaster is a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. Sign Up Today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/