Craig Lewis is a Pinterest Marketing Specialist and Founder of Pin&Grow, an agency that helps eCommerce owners scale their business through two main advertising strategies: paid and organic. In 2019 he attended a mastermind in Thailand which helped him enhance his professional life by creating this successful content and marketing agency dedicated to eCommerce brands. In 2021, his company became one of the very few Pinterest’s Approved Partners in the world, allowing him to offer unique, customized services to eComm owners using Pinterest. Craig and his team of specialists are ready to show eComm businesses new ways to achieve their full potential, helping them increase sales and build authority with this often overlooked, and underutilized growth platform.
- 00:00 – 00:50 Craig’s Bio
- 00:51 – 05:04 Marketing Essentials Moment: Readers are Leaders
- 05:05 – 05:29 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 05:30 – 05:54 Welcome to the show, Craig!
- 05:55 – 10:29 Craig’s fascinating journey around the globe
- 10:30 – 13:59 Working from home
- 14:00 – 20:58 Pinterest, a Social media platform or Search engine?
- 20:59 – 22:45 Sharing Tips and Tricks on Pinterest
- 22:46 – 23:29 Abriva, Life and Medical Insurance Offer
- 23:30 – 30:28 More tips in creating and optimizing pins/contents
- 30:29 – 33:46 Idea pins
- 33:47 – 39:10 Insights on how Pinterest can help in growing your business
- 39:11 – 40:52 Success story
- 40:53 – 44:17 Advertising campaigns on Pinterest
- 44:18 – 45:54 Reach out to Craig
- 45:55 – 46:40 Thank you so much, Craig! Enjoy your marketing journey!
- 46:41 – 47:26 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
We’ve been using the Avibra app, it’s 100% free and it’s awesome! It improves your well-being and rewards up to $11,000 in life & medical insurance at no cost to you. Download the app today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/