Joe DeMaria got his start in the Internet space back in 2011. At the time, he was — in his own words — “broke, dumb, and successful at failing in business over and over again.” After discovering and absorbing himself in the world of online marketing, he developed a burning desire to join the Genius Network. Years of study, trial & error, and business development would occur before he finally found himself part of the group and network. After several unsuccessful attempts at developing an online course, Joe discovered a new way to create and teach online courses that inspire action in people.
“Dynamic Ascension Training”, is an 80/20 teaching system that focuses on breaking down even the most complicated skill sets into simple digestible training programs.
Since its introduction, Joe has become one of the most sought-after course creation consultants on the planet — having worked to create dozens of Dynamic Ascension Training Programs for high-end entrepreneurs, coaches, and consultants.
TeachToScale is an extension of all that Joe has learned through the years of developing courses, providing training, and working with clients.
- 00:00 – 01:02 Joe’s Bio
- 01:03 – 11:04 Marketing Essentials Moment – How to Accelerate your Word of Mouth Advertising
- 11:05 – 11:33 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 11:34 – 13:49 Say your last name for me, Joe!
- 13:50 – 17:22 The difference between growing and scaling your business
- 17:23 – 24:24 Architectural strategy in marketing
- 24:25 – 29:59 Understanding your vision for the business
- 30:00 – 35:04 Relationship building
- 35:05 – 41:25 “People don’t want to necessarily learn how to use your product, they want to learn how to actually build skills.” —Joe DeMaria
- 41:26 – 42:15 Kitcaster is your secret weapon in podcasting for business. Your audience is waiting to hear from you! Click on this link to apply for a special offer!
- 42:16 – 50:10 The World of Content creation as an educator
- 50:11 – 57:50 The value of Skill-based learning
- 57:51 – 1:00:16 “What do you want to tell your past self what you know now, that you wished you had known then?”
- 1:00:17 – 1:01:06 Empowering the people and users
- 1:01:07 – 1:01:50 How to reach Joe
- 1:01:51 – 1:06:38 Joe’s Podcast
- 1:06:39 – 1:07:17 Thank you so much, Joe! Enjoy your marketing journey!
- 1:07:18 – 1:08:04 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Kitcaster is your secret weapon in podcasting for business. Your audience is waiting to hear from you! Click on this link to apply for a special offer!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.