You may have seen Alex Rossman sharing the stage alongside renowned digital marketers like Gary Vaynerchuk and Tai Lopez OR performing his music alongside acts like The Chainsmokers. Starting his career as a touring musical artist in his early 20s, he quickly learned the skills of PR and social media. As a well-versed entrepreneur, Alex took his passion for social media and transformed it into an award-winning agency. Since Rossman Media’s origin in 2017, Alex and his team have been awarded “Best New Social Media Agency” of 2020 by Business Insider.
- 00:00 – 00:40 Alex’s Bio
- 00:41 – 07:35 Marketing Essentials Moment: (ROMI)-Return of Marketing Investment
- 07:36 – 08:05 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 08:06 – 08:44 Welcome Alex!
- 08:45 – 11:38 How to utilize Tiktok to build brand awareness
- 11:39 – 14:20 “Tiktok’s algorithm favors when a brand creates content that’s already trending.”
- 14:21 – 17:47 Tips on growing your following to the right audience
- 17:48 – 23:00 Alex’s journey from the corporate world to the music world to entrepreneurship
- 23:01 – 24:55 Resources that influence Alex
- 24:56 – 25:36 DoorDash is a great way to support local restaurants with safe, no-contact delivery. Get $30 off ($10 off each of your first 3 orders) when you sign up here.
- 25:37 – 26:59 Sharing insights to the public
- 27:00 – 29:21 Creating more marketing and creative jobs and helping more businesses to grow
- 29:22 – 34:15 Shifting from traditional to digital advertising
- 34:16 – 38:14 Company culture
- 38:15 – 40:28 Reach out to Rossman Media
- 40:29 – 40:53 Thank you so much, Alex! Enjoy the journey!
- 40:54 – 41:39 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
DoorDash is a great way to support local restaurants with safe, no-contact delivery. Get $30 off ($10 off each of your first 3 orders) when you sign up here.
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.