Arielle Nissenblatt is the founder of EarBuds Podcast Collective, a weekly podcast newsletter, and podcast. She is the Community Manager at SquadCast.FM, a remote recording platform. She is a graduate of the Salt Institute of Audio Documentary Studies. Nissenblatt is a podcast marketing expert, having spoken on panels at conferences such as Podcast Movement, International Documentary Association’s Podcast Day, at USC, Montana Media Lab, American University, and more. She is one of the founders of Podcast Taxonomy, an international effort to categorize roles and credits in the podcast industry. Nissenblatt listens to over 40 hours of audio content per week. She is a podcast industry futurist and believes in the power of audio to break down cultural barriers.
- 00:00 – 01:18 Arielle’s Bio
- 01:19 – 11:36 Marketing Essentials Moment: New Marketing Trends
- 11:37 – 12:18 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 12:19 – 14:26 Welcome to the show, Arielle!
- 14:27 – 19:06 Growing and reaching a wider audience
- 19:07 – 23:36 Combined tactics in email marketing
- 23:37 – 26:13 Arielle’s journey as a speaker
- 26:14 – 27:03 Kitcaster specializes in booking podcasts with massive audiences! Join Today!
- 27:04 – 29:53 What inspired Arielle into the podcast space
- 29:54 – 32:25 “I like to stay entertained both as a listener and as a creator and as somebody who helps creators.” -Arielle Nissenblatt
- 32:26 – 34:18 Getting your audience involved
- 34:19 – 36:23 Importance of newsletters
- 36:24 – 39:00 Arielle’s future goals
- 39:01 – 40:23 Buiding a community for your audience
- 40:24 – 40:47 How to subscribe: https://www.earbudspodcastcollective.org
- 40:48 – 41:25 Thank you so much, Arielle! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 41:26 – 42:12 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/