Troy Ericson is the owner of Email Paramedic, the leading Email List Management Agency that has generated over $50,000,000 for their clients since 2019 by improving email copy & deliverability. Troy has worked with Traffic & Funnels, The Sales Mentor, Rich Schefren, REPP Sports, V-Shred, Joel Erway, Ezra Firestone, SmartMarketer, Perry Belcher, 10X Advisor Network, David Meltzer, Sam Ovens, Jason Capital, Ryan Stewman, Joel Marion, Alex Cattoni, and hundreds more. He was also ranked as the #20 Copywriter in the world by Peter Tzemis from Traffic & Funnels. Troy is also a musician, former college baseball player, and lives in Tampa, Florida.
- 00:00 – 00:15 “Just go and push that button!”
- 00:16 – 00:35 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 00:36 – 01:39 Troy’s Bio
- 01:40 – 09:27 Marketing Essentials Moment: Driving traffic to your landing pages
- 09:28 – 10:13 Welcome to the show Troy!
- 10:14 – 15:02 From a failed baseball career to a multiple six figures business
- 15:03 – 19:25 How to make sure your email is going to end up on your client’s main box
- 19:26 – 22:01 Building a reading relationship with people
- 22:02 – 26:03 Success story
- 26:04 – 28:35 Getting verified on email
- 28:36 – 30:46 Tips on how to avoid authentication issues
- 30:47 – 31:17 Schedule Once. Add booking pages to your website in minutes. Let prospects and clients schedule meetings in seconds.
- 31:18 – 36:43 Getting involved in the community builds a network
- 36:44 – 39:36 Tools to help on your active campaign
- 39:37 – 41:11 Troy drops some valuable bits of advice
- 41:12 – 43:00 How to reach out to Troy
- 43:01 – 44:10 Give us a review! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 44:11 – 44:56 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/