Chelsey Roney brings her business-building and strategy experience to Proxi, where she serves as COO and leads a team of 5, growing the business through sales and marketing. After graduating from Texas A&M, Chelsey joined Boeing where she worked in financial planning and analysis, and Microsoft where she worked in a demand center that focused on B2B omnichannel marketing. She grew and sold two businesses: a SaaS business in the University space, and a local services business. Chelsey is also an active member of her community, a dedicated parent, and a passionate supporter of women and business.
- 00:00 – 00:11 “Basically the ideas that you want to pitch this really big vision of how you want the world to change because of your business idea, and why it will change the way that people exist.” — Chelsey Roney
- 00:12 – 00:29 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 00:30 – 01:14 Chelsey’s Bio
- 01:15 – 20:24 Marketing Essentials Moment: Email Deliverability
- 20:25 – 25:12 Welcome to the show, Chelsey!
- 25:13 – 30:28 An interactive map to share recommendations, curate local guides or visualize data for personal and business needs.
- 30:29 – 34:44 How Proxi was started
- 34:45 – 35:33 Kitcaster specializes in booking podcasts with massive audiences, working with the top 1% of podcasts, respective to monthly downloads.
- 35:34 – 38:30 Going through a tech accelerator program
- 38:31 – 44:34 Earning venture funding
- 44:35 – 46:23 Chelsey’s future marketing plan
- 46:24 – 49:36 Reviews that inspire Chelsey to keep experimenting and push forward
- 49:37 – 50:47 Visit Proxi
- 50:48 – 51:51 Thank you so much! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 51:52 – 52:38 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.