Brian Urquhart, Director of Sales at Strategus, has been pushing the envelope of the advanced TV industry by drawing attention to the convergence of audience targeting and measurement and connecting these capabilities to a broader conversation about digital advertising. Brian persists in bringing measurement, analytics, and efficiencies to the forefront of big-screen advertising. It’s an expertise that has him immersed in bridging the gap between television and digital as the intersection between these worlds collides through multi-screen usage and growth.
- 00:00 – 00:12 “Reach the audience where and when they’re consuming contents.” — Brian Urquhart
- 00:13 – 00:31 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 00:32 – 02:34 Brian’s Bio
- 02:35 – 09:02 Marketing Essentials Moment: Direct Mail and Digital Marketing Mix
- 09:03 – 11:14 Welcome to the show, Brian!
- 11:15 – 16:50 From television production to beginning his career in digital
- 16:51 – 21:20 Programmatic connected Television
- 21:21 – 25:45 Customization and personalization
- 25:46 – 27:29 Data is the new oil
- 27:30 – 31:16 The ability to see analytics
- 31:17 – 32:02 Get organic produce and sustainably sourced groceries delivered at up to 40% off of what you would pay at the grocery store. Visit Misfits Market today!
- 32:03 – 37:44 Projections for 2023 consumer journey.
- 37:45 – 40:33 Customer acquisition
- 40:34 – 42:04 Reach out to Brian
- 42:05 – 47:07 How marketers can expand their audience’s reach through pay TV
- 47:08 – 51:22 Creating a seamless experience journey for the consumers
- 51:23 – 52:40 Thank you, Brian! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 52:41 – 53:27 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.