Chelsey Roney brings her business-building and strategy experience to Proxi, where she serves as COO and leads a team of 5, growing the business through sales and marketing. After graduating from Texas A&M, Chelsey joined Boeing where she worked in financial planning and analysis and Microsoft where she worked in a demand center that focused on B2B omnichannel marketing. She grew and sold two businesses: a SaaS business in the University space, and a local services business. Chelsey is also an active member of her community, a dedicated parent, and a passionate supporter of women and business.
- 00:00 – 00:13 “It’s going to be very pervasive really quickly, but the faster you can get in front of it, the better it’s going to turn out for you and your business.”
- 00:14 – 00:38 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 00:39 – 01:29 Chelsey’s Bio
- 01:30 – 08:10 Marketing Essentials Moment: New Trends in Marketing Space
- 08:11 – 08:57 Welcome back to the show, Chelsey!
- 08:58 – 10:35 Brief overview of Proxi
- 10:36 – 14:06 What is Maps GPT?
- 14:07 – 22:00 Promoting their AI technologies across several platforms
- 22:01 – 24:21 Curating and branding your own map for your audience
- 24:22 – 25:12 Awesome, affordable outfits delivered to your doorstep each month. Get $10 credit and free shipping on your first order. Visit: https://www.peppershock.com/product/nadine-west-offer
- 25:13 – 27:54 Helping map creators understand their marketing funnel
- 27:55 – 29:29 Creating smart recommendations using AI for consumers
- 29:30 – 34:13 AI takeover in the future
- 34:14 – 40:12 Advantage of using AI in marketing
- 40:13 – 41:08 Check out https://www.mapsgpt.com
- 41:09 – 42:00 Share this podcast with others! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 42:01 – 42:47 Join The Marketing Expedition today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.