Ryan Flannagan, the CEO of Nuanced Media, has more than fifteen years of eCommerce, multi-channel digital marketing, and third-party marketing places. He has worked with hundreds of companies to establish best practices, focusing on the 20 percent that produces 80 percent of the revenue. Ryan is a passionate thought leader in the eCommerce industry. He has been interviewed and quoted by Buzz Feed, Modern Retail as well as many other news outlets. He is a professional speaker, blogger and has contributed articles to 20+ 3rd party publications.
- 00:00 – 00:17 “When we look at the kind of buying tendencies in the US, it’s gaining more on the specialization, specialization, specialization, specialization.”
- 00:18 – 00:35 Welcome to Peppershock Media’s Marketing Expedition Podcast
- 00:36 – 01:50 Ryan’s Background
- 01:51 – 12:00 Marketing Essentials Moment: How to deal with online trolls
- 12:01 – 14:17 Welcome to the show, Ryan!
- 14:18 – 19:41 Total Advertising Costs of Sales (TACOS)
- 19:42 – 25:09 Evolution of multi-channel eCommerce marketing on Amazon
- 25:10 – 27:21 Affiliate marketing on Amazon
- 27:22 – 29:55 Dialing down your customer acquisition costs
- 29:56 – 30:55 Hello Audio is the best format for creating a connection between you and your audience and allows them to access your zone of genius at the click of a button.
- 30:56 – 35:06 Doing market analysis to help clients build and grow their product family
- 35:07 – 38:57 Establishing long-term relationships with clients and potential clients
- 38:58 – 40:02 Analyzing tools that can help your business
- 40:03 – 42:10 Client’s profitability
- 42:11 – 45:50 Focus on your specialization
- 45:51 – 47:58 Marketing tactics that Ryan utilized to market other business
- 47:59 – 51:26 Niching down and systemizing
- 51:27 – 52:45 If you’re interested in growth-driven advertising, Check out https://nuancedmedia.com
- 52:46 – 53:39 Share this podcast with others! Enjoy your Marketing journey!
- 53:40 – 54:26 Join The Marketing Expedition Community today!
Schedule your Marketing Audit today!: https://www.peppershock.com/audit/
Listen to more podcasts: www.peppershock.com/marketing-expedition-podcasts/
Check out Rhea’s marketing expedition webinars: www.peppershock.com/webinars/
Thanks for listening to this episode of the Peppershock Marketing Expeditions Podcast. If you like what you heard today, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or Amazon Music.