Don’t take our word for it. Bill says it best.
Our Marketing Audit customers love learning how they can shift efforts to increase ROI. They love finding new ways to reach their customers in meaningful ways. Most importantly, by having a fresh set of eyes review their marketing efforts, our audit customers gain a new perspective on their business and are able to improve efficiencies.
How it works:
REVIEW | RESEARCH | IDEATE | PLAN
Each of these 4 steps during an audit are critical to marketing planning success.
- After signing up and scheduling your Liftoff Session, you’ll receive a list of to-do’s, homework, if you will. Not to worry, it should be fairly easy. Send us the info we need and we get to work.
- Peppershock will review your current marketing efforts (website, social, traditional media, sponsorships, networking efforts, sales tactics, etc.).
- We research your industry, your competitors, what challenges you may be facing from external factors, etc.
- During the Liftoff Session, we work collaboratively with you to define your ideal customer, create their personas, empathize with them and ideate through a “Sticky Note Throw Down.” It’s fun, trust us.
- After the session, we gather our findings and write our recommendations.
- You receive an empathy map of your ideal customer, a written recommendation on how best to move your marketing forward and a renewed vision of how you’ll conquer your goals in the months and years to come.
Length: 90 minutes
Review current marketing plan and data
Discuss current marketing efforts, goals and objectives
Discuss marketing needs
Identify target audiences (empathy mapping)
Based on the prioritized marketing goals, objectives and needs discovered in this session, Peppershock will provide marketing suggestions that address next steps to close the gap between current and desired marketing results.
Liftoff Session Summary, Suggestions and Audience Personas.
Marketing Audit – $4,000 value for only $2,499
Some things you might need to know…
Schedule your 90 minute session. Expect to schedule 2-4 weeks out. Use this time to prepare the list of items below.
Keep in mind that you’ll want to bring your team. This is when we put all our heads together to begin forming a plan and it’s critical that you get buy-in from your people.
Download the FAQ sheet: Marketing-Audit-FAQ-Peppershock-Media
What can I do to prepare?
Prior to our meeting, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 30 second elevator pitch
Your web address, geographic area you serve, or address of your location(s).
All previous branding and research.
Mission, vision, values, etc.
Collateral or marketing materials you are currently using, including handouts, proposals, sales sheets, postcards, banners, photos of your tradeshow setup, promotional items, links to videos you use, etc.
Your marketing, advertising, promotional, PR budget on what you spent last year.
And if you know or have it, your budget you plan to spend for this year.
Any current or established marketing plans you may have.
Any established goals that you may have already set for this year.
Any login information and account info we might need for your website and/or analytics.
The length of your average sales cycle.
Anything else you think that could benefit us in our session together!
How to schedule
Choose the 90-minute audit option: peppershock.com/book-rhea
We can use the Zoom web conferencing tool to plug in your associates that would also like to participate who might be off-site. (A meeting link will be set up and provided).
When should we expect to receive our marketing audit results?
10-12 business days after the 90-minute liftoff session
Where is the meeting?
Via Web Conference on Zoom (a link will be set up and provided).
Or in person at Peppershock Studios if you’re in the Treasure Valley, Idaho area
Our office phone number is (208) 461-5070
We look forward to working with you soon!
Not quite ready but want to stay in touch?