CCF-Poster-web

Click Here to View Campaign Gallery

The 2010 Canyon County Fair & Festival, “Wheelin’ & Squealin’ campaign was a huge success. With over 100 years of history and community tradition, The Fair had a great foundation to build a campaign upon. The campaign began with planning and setting goals. The Fair began festivities July 29th and continued through August 1st with concerts by The Guess Who, Keith Anderson, Clay Walker and Little River Band. Entertainment also included contests for all ages, a rodeo, crafts and animal exhibits. Peppershock helped the Fair exceed their goals of increasing Fair attendance by 10% and sponsorships by 5%. By combining consistent messaging, increased advertising exposure, a website re-design for better navigation and employing social media outlets, The Fair experienced increased attendance by 15% and sponsorships by 5%. In addition, CanyonCountyFair.org received 97,973 visitors, of which 81.5% were unique visits, and a 4960% increase in Facebook fans. The Canyon County Fair & Festival looks forward to continued positive relationships and successes in 2011 and years to come!

Click here for a full report